03 febrero 2011

18.- Won't Stop

Publicado por Coni.Cav en 11:03
Chicas para que descarguen la Nueva cancion de Sean Kingston ft Justin Bieber
le dejo el LINK AQUÍ solo hagan Click! Un regalo de para Ustedes. Saludos

Y la letra de lo que canta Justin:


I see them coming. Yeah. They try to bring me down, but I won’t stop. They want me in the ground, but I won’t stop. ‘Til I’m dead, man, I won’t stop. No. I, I see them coming, coming. They try to bring me down, but I won’t stop. They want me in the ground, but I won’t stop. ‘Til I’m dead, man, I won’t stop. No. Yeah, they talk. Yeah, they talk. They don’t walk the walk I walk. I won’t stop, ‘til I drop. Until then, I reach the top. I’ma rock to where I need to be. Walk the path of destiny. Definitely been neglected, but God is always testin’ me. Rest in peace to all the men that died that were protecting me. Objectively, I need to tell you what just gets the best of me. Essentially, people in this world just wanna let it be. A lot of men ain’t different though, just let it be. Set it free. Never be scared to make change, effectively. Always look at things from different ways, perspectively. Every person in this world can do good. I just want this message understood. Alright.. stop. Everybody’s gotta listen make the decision to envision a better place with no division. Religion. Everybody needs a mission. Haters need to stop it, just listen.


Recuerda PARA DESCARGAR HAZ CLICK AQUÍ DEJA TUS COMENTARIOS EN EL TAGBOARD 




Besos. CONI

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

My Life as Coni Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei